Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Everbody wants a mobile device, it seems.

One of my cousins I met at the heijingpot also wanted to get a mobile device. Actually, he wanted to be unleashed from his desktop pc. After the proper heijingpot ceremony, we sat back and talked for a long time about emerging mobile devices.

From this conversation, I came to know that Manipur’s first wi-fi hotspot is in MU campus.

So, I should get my mobile device at the earliest and rush to MU campus whenever both electricity and broadband abandon us poor souls!

As usual today’s Heijingpot was also terribly boring. Why is that our society’s major ceremonies are all so boring?

After the ceremony, we talked and talked and it was pretty late when we departed from my cousin’s place. By that time, I was terribly hungry and so, I rushed back home.

That means I missed the June 18 ceremony at Kekrupat.

But along the roads, I could see some semblance life. Some passenger buses even did their normal businesses on the roads. I could spot other passengers vehicles also. Last year, on this day life was completely shut down. But it was not the case this year.

No comments: