Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fighting cold

Right now, I’m struggling to shake off an impending bout of cold.

Last night when I was there at my sister’s place, another of my sister, with her hubby in tow, marched into the house. They came unannounced. Two brother-in-laws, glowing charcoal stove and never-ending plates of kanghou proved to be real time killer. It was more than 9 in the night when I returned home.

But, before the arrival of that sister, I was there in front of my sister’s computer watching movies. She has 17” LCD monitor and it’s really superior viewing experience that struck me most. Last night saw marathon movie watching. I watched 2 movies non-stop.

Carried away by the movies, I really didn’t remember feeling getting a chill in front of that computer. Now, I think it was during those movie moments that I met my tryst with this impending cold!!

No comments: