Sunday, January 14, 2007

Some crazy resting moments!!

I’m taking rest. May be, for some days.

It’s wonder how man reacts to his environment. Because I’m living alone, I can’t afford to be bed-ridden even for some days. Even if I’m not feeling well, I still want to be able to cook my own meals and do other chores for my personal upkeep.

That being my ‘environment’, something inside me always tells me when I start traveling towards that area where I would be ‘bed-ridden’.

Whenever I feel this way, I immediately disengage myself completely from my commitments and scheduled tasks and take rest for some days. After some days I always manage (so far!) to return to normal regime. I also always try to avoid popping pills.

I’m trying to return to my normal by Monday.

Taking rest enables me to cook my dinner early. I finished eating by around 10 pm.

But I had still to climb the ladder and pour water over the overhead beams, over which roof RCC slab is to be laid. I had to pour water over them and wrap them tightly with plastic sheets. It was nearly 11 pm when I finished with them.

It took me nearly 1 hour doing that!

Some crazy resting moments!!

No comments: